Thursday, May 10, 2007

Meetup of Cathy's Fans This Saturday

Someone just called me about my blog, asking how many times I updated it.

Not enough.

But most of my blog writing is now at the Festering Swamp, linked to in the headline above. Click on it and go there.

If you're too lazy to click, here's the post, made May 9:

--------------------------

Inland San Diego has been sweltering the last couple of days. So when I got home today I rushed straight to the shower to cool off and degrime. Scrubbing away with soap felt deliciously refreshing.

This soap came from Lisa of Goatboy Soaps, who sent it and lip balm to liven up our meetup this Saturday at the bar in Traxx Restaurant, at Union Station, at 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. The soap is deliciously aromatic and felt very soft on the skin. Each soap is imprinted with a lovely dragonfly design. I also enjoyed the lip balm, which is also scented in lemonade or watermelon. (Well I had to try it out to tell you what to expect . . .)

Thanks Lisa!

Be one of the first 19 at Traxx, and these luxurious party favors are yours. When you shower with the soap and anoint yourself with the lip balm, you'll experience what I mean.

Patterico, we hope you can show up, along with others of your blogging peers who admired Cathy's work or just want to check out the scene. Bring your famous Treo.

Mark and David Ehrenstein, hope you can make it!

Mike K., LYT, Dana, DNS and Julie Scott, it'll be a pleasure.

allan, you'll keep the quips flowing!

Lurkers who haven't commented, ya gotta show up! Our new commenter Anonymous (who really needs a nym), please introduce yourself.

Taco Bell Chihuahua, ¡vamanos! ¡bebemos! ¡borrachamos!

No RSPV required. We're just going to congregate for however long we want. Although if anyone knows they'll be going, it would be nice to know. so I can budget for all the shots of Patron.





<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?