Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wallow in the Festering Swamp!

Festering Swamp is a new blog, in honor of Cathy Seipp, run by some of her fans: David N. Scott, his wife Julie Scott, Mike (in S.A.) LaRoche, and moi.

Here is my first post, about liberal media bias. Yes, it does exist, even if some of the conservative complaints are overblown. I think Cathy's obituary provided an example of this liberal bias in action. Read the entry to see why.

As to what happened since Cathy died . . . well, I attended her funeral on March 23 in Los Angeles, driving up with the estimable Mike K. It was quite a moving service, especially the tribute by best friend Sandra Tsing Loh. I'm going to link later to some of the tributes to Cathy, which are far better than anything I could write.

Have a good weekend.





<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?